You'll always be the one for me.

So one of the new sites that I've been pretty impressed with is lifemee.com.
It's escentially a very detailed diary of your everyday life.
Great set up and it really is a very usable site... but it's created a bit of confusion inside of me.

I would love to start using because it has almost everything I need to document my life all in one place, but to what end? If I'm going to have something on the internet that I'll be survived by, I'd rather it be this blog in combination with some sort of picture/video archiving site. Oh, and my twitter (twitter.com/rarrjay). *shameless promotion*

That just means I need to pay more attention this blog! Expect an extensive jazzing-up. Maybe some kitties as a background and some flashing diamond fonts that say "Welcome to my page!". RIP Geocities.

__________________________


Today was an odd day. People I don't even usually talk to on a daily basis started messaging me with issues. I guess today's theme was "Romance? eh." Today reminded me of how much I love Aika and Krizced. They're twins...but completely different in so many ways. Well the one thing they both like a little too much are quotes about love, that's for sure.


(dang...oooold school pic)


I can't forget to proclaim to the world that Cherie Elizabeth is the bee's knees, like a hanky for your sneeze, or recycling for the trees, so sometimes I just think geez... how much cooler can you beeeeeeezzz?


And so to celebrate my reaffirmed love for blogging... here's one of Clarissa's (pictured above as well) favorite pics of me. It's the tiny-armed T-Rex pose.


1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD RJ!

(I think I'm going to save that picture actually).