Koffee

People drink way too much coffee.  I'm not even talking about espresso either, i'm talking about regular drip coffee.  Working at the hotel as exposed this weird truth to me because every morning I see at least 75% of the guest get a minimum of one cup of crappy complimentary coffee.
 


KOFFING!!





I said coffee!!!  No one can drink you. silly koffing.

 It's just crazy how everyone is so addicted to coffee that most can't even function properly without it.  That's really sad actually because they're basically addicts.

Keeping your body clean and free from dependence to other things in this world is what I'm all about.  I don't even like advil for headaches, nor do I take anything for flues and colds.  I think it's all about diet, sleep, and exercise to help promote self-healing.


__________________________________


I was on robo.to one day and I lost my internet signal and then this popped up...



My instant response was, "Who did Robot loose to??!"

I consider myself a fast thinker.... I'm just not thinking about the same things everyone else is.

0 comments: