Crazy

I'm going crazy over google wave, and I only have the preview.  There are a lot more possibilities with the full version! CRAZY!!!

_________________________


I watched ninja assassin over the weekend and man... I loved the movie.  It had some of the best martial arts scenes I've seen in a while because they were continuous shots that allowed you to see every movement clearly.  The effects were super tight..and so was their re-imagining of what a ninja is.  Rain is friggin amazingly ripped.  And the thing is that he was trained by the same guys who trained the spartans from 300.  So I went to that specific gym's website and I'm so motivated now.  I'm gunna train as hard as I can and have as strict of a diet as possible simply to prove to myself that I'm strong-minded enough to accomplish high goals.  I'll make a photo timeline when I'm finished.  That might not be till the end of Feb. since my vacation is only a month away.


__________________________


0 comments: