Regret

Why are people afraid of "what if."  It's like no one appreciates what's right in front of their faces enough and always dedicate their thoughts towards everything that they DON'T have.


Don't get me wrong, I'm all for dreaming and working towards goals, but regret is something I don't usually experience unless it's in a religious sense... like regretting and being ashamed about the sins I've committed.
Everything else in life isn't important enough to regret.




_____________________________________


Screw you Moulin Rouge.  I hate you for making me love you so much!

I need to buy this movie on blue ray because it's one of my all-time favorites!!




It's so tight when he get's to the word "green"....


"But well the thing is,
what I really mean...
YOURS ARE THE SWEETEST EYES I'VE EVER SEEN"



0 comments: