Dumb guest

I wasn't going to blog today until a stupid lady frustrated me at at 5am.
She came up to the front desk and asked me questions about the room next to her because she could hear him talking in a different language. She was like, "i dunno what they're speaking...Chinese, Japanese, Indian... Chinese are okay...are they Chinese?"
and THAT was when I started getting frustrated with her ignorance.


She then started to assume the room was packed full of middle eastern terrorists. I'm not even exaggerating because that's what she said.
I assured her that he's okay and told her that he's stayed with us before and her reply was, "Scoping out the place."

If I punch a stupid person in the head, do you think the potential brain damage from the blow could possibly make them smarter?

0 comments: