One for the Books.

Here is the weirdest conversation I've ever had, and might ever have again.

My mom woke me up around 4:30pm today and told me that an old friend that I grew up all throughout my school years was waiting outside to talk to me. So I went out side in my white V-neck t-shirt, shorts, and black socks, and old dress shoes that I never wear anymore.

I shock his hand and said it was nice to see him, and he almost instantly replied,
"Yea man. Do you know why I'm here?"
"No. I have no idea"
which I really didn't. I started wondering why he would ask a question like that when he knows that I don't keep in touch with anyone from school. Well the answer to that question would become clear soon enough.
Him: "okay, let's walk and we'll talk"
"sure"
"so the reason why I'm here is because I had a dream. Well I've been having a lot of dreams, but now I'm being sent here to talk to you."

Yes you read right. And so the madness unfolds....

Him: "So basically I've been dreaming of all the people from high school and I also have this feeling that I'm suppose to be in France within a month. I think I'm suppose to ask you if you want to go to France. Well you see, I think there's going to be a hail storm within a month here in this area and many people are going to die from the hail because it's going to be so big. So during that time I'm suppose to be in France. I don't know why yet, but I know that I'm suppose to leave to France soon. Also in like 2021 I'm suppose to be in Japan to meet a girl that I'm going to have kids with. I don't know man. I've visited all the other people from my dreams..."

He then went on to describe his conversations with a variety of people that we both grew up with and spent most of our school years with, which leads me to a background story...

A couple of years ago his longtime childhood best friend (who i've known since kindergarten) did on Mt. Rainer in a snow avalanche. Well they were best friends their whole lives and so of course it was tough for him.

After he talked about his visits to some of our other friends, he then told me about his dream with our friend who died. In this dream he was being lead by our friend who died, but then our friend turned out to be the devil and then my friend telling the story ended up killing him. (sorry, i'm trying to leave actual names out of this)

So then he went on explaining a few more dreams and how they lead him to his visit with me. He didn't really know why he had to visit me, but he just knew he did.

Basically the situation he described himself to be in was that he was to follow his dreams, and with the knowledge from those he was to choose to follow two different paths. One path was considered "good" and the other "dark", but those are only descriptive words that don't fully define what he was talking about.

After his stories and all that I was freezing cold because the sun was starting to go down and all I was wearing was a t-shirt and shorts. I was hoping I could share my thoughts and be done, but nope.

Keep in mind that I was analyzing everything from the general stories he was telling down to his individual word choices.

So after listening to him for a good 30min., I told him to follow the darker path. Now the reason behind my answer is just as complicated as the stories that proceeded it, but my instincts are very sharp and I knew that whatever path that was, it would be better than his attempt to save the world.

Him: "You know, it's interesting that you say that. Because at first [our friend who died] was the good path, but then in my dream he turned out to be the devil, so for you to say that is very interesting. Maybe that's why I was suppose to talk to you."

From there I started asking him about the ends that this journey of his entails.

Him: "Basically everything is going to go to shit. The money crises is going to get worse first off, then people are gunna struggle to survive and raping and pillaging each other. Then there's going to be a nuclear attack on America...by China I think. I'm not sure. But then everyone's going to be put into concentration camps here and we'll all just be slaves forced to do manual labor since technology will basically be all messed up. That's why I'm suppose to be in France since they're going to take a more neutral stance and not be attacked."
"So what part do you have in all of this?"
"Well basically I have a choice to follow my dreams and go do whatever I'm suppose to do, which I'm not sure about yet so that things don't turn out like that. You see, people need to start realizing that they have the power to make decisions for themselves and not give into the box they they were born into. If they break free from the box and start thinking for themselves and caring about others, then this whole thing will be resolved. Everyone is greedy and selfish and don't realize the every action, and even word, affects everyone else around them and in turn, shape the entire world's future."

This then became a discussion on the theoretical empowerment of individuals, how physiology does more harm than good because it's basically directing people into boxes again, and how religion is a bunch of crap to him.

That then lead me to ask, "What do you think happens after you die then?"
"Okay, so you might think this is weird, but the world didn't start off as 3-D. You and I are 3-D, but before us there this race that transcended 3-D, but they eventually evolved into 3-D, but were enslaved by a reptilian race which was greedy for gold. That is why people feel such a strong connection with the lost city of Atlantis. That was actually a gateway from the 3-D to the other dimensions of existence. And you know aliens, the reason why you rarely see them is because they're interdenominational, and if they're here to long they start to materialize to 3-D and get stuck here."

His explanation continued on for a long time and didn't really go anywhere until he said after you die, you get stuck and have to fix all the crap that you did wrong in your life.

Him: "That's why I was saying that people need to become individuals and start living good lives in a way that is harmonious with everyone else. It's not just so that the human race can survive, but also so that you don't have to fix everything after you die. It's a lot easier to fix stuff now while we're still "matter" as opposed to later after our bodies are gone and we transcend this existence."
"Your basically explaining a religion."
"It's not a religion because it's not a bunch of rules to live by, it's the realization of the individual and how that THEY are power."

At the end, it all boiled down to people breaking the mold of thought that we're all born into and realizing the true power of individual thoughts. I can't really knock him for that idea.

I listened to him for about 90% of the time and only talked about 10% because I'm a listener and I don't like to start arguments.

Me: "Okay, so how about this. You said the killer hail storm will come within the month. I'll give you two months and if it doesn't happen then you call me."

The reason I said this is because I could totally see what he was trying to get at while explaining how people should live their lives. I also understood why he thought religions were stupid because all he's ever seen is people doing evil deeds and still thinking they're being accepted and will be saved by a higher power. He made good points in those respects, but that's also why after those two months he'll probably be even more confused and lost. I treated all of his ideas with respect, I didn't judge him, and I gave my honest thoughts. After the two months pass and there's no killer hail storm, he'll probably call and me more lost than ever.

Me: "How do you know all these things about the afterlife the beginnings of time?"
"I just know. I can't explain it. I just do."
"But how?"
"I just do."
"But where's your proof? You need some sort of evidence to back up and base your ideas on."

That's when I'll invite him to church and just ask him to be as open minded to the belief's of the Church as much as I was to his theories and ideas.

There was so much more, but the rest was just indescribable I suppose.

1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

What an intense foretelling!

Imagine telling me all this on gmail! Ill ask more about it later, but this is cuh razy!