J/K'ing




(That cupcake must be friggin geeewwwddd!)

A while back a said that my favorite food store is Whole Foods, but it turns out that it's acctually not.  Well not any more.  It was a long time ago until I found out about Trader Joe's.



(No, this is not what it looks like from my point of view)


Trader Joe's keeps it real.  Like 75% of the stuff in the store is their own brand so they skip the fancy packaging and all the other blah blah blah that goes along w/ a place like whole foods.  That means more green goes into my belly w/o a ton of green leaving my wallet.  (side note: I don't actually have a wallet.  I have a little holder for two credit cards and an ID cuz who uses cash anywayz?) 

I hate milk, but it's so good for you so I only drink organic milk since the thought of hormones in my food disturbs me.
Have you ever tried a soy green tea latte at starbucks?  Prettaaaay gooood!






1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

I love TJ's too, wwin!

All of my breakfast foods are from TJ's (with the exception of my fiber one tarts).