Stuffed

This might have been the best Thanksgiving I've ever had!

First off let me just say that my mom make THE BEST stuffing ever.  That's not even an overstatement.  I've had a lot of other stuffings in my years, but nothing comes close to my mom's.

So I guess the highlight of the night was how well everyone was getting a long.  My sister and I were acting like loving siblings, my dad was being joking around and was cheerful, and I even talked to my aunt who I haven't spoken with in two years.

Something I noticed is how much I really do appreciate my dad and everything he's done for our family.  After I moved out I had a little time to reminisce about my life at the parent's house and it made me realize how unappreciative I've been towards my dad and everything he's provided us.  He's always been a hard worker and very strict, yet fair, father and for that I am so very grateful.  Even though we don't communicate very openly with each other, I know how much he cares.
I love my dad very much.




_________________________________________


Oh.... so I called this girl a few minutes ago who I've only called once before, but her and I have a little history I suppose you could say.  Well I called and left her a message because she didn't pick up, then I went to check my facebook afterwards and happened to notice her update on my news feed from 30min. before I called it said how she wishes that she had someone to talk to and fall asleep with on the phone....so now I'm like CRAPPPP!!!! Now she's going to think that I read her status update BEFORE I called and I was just calling to try to swoop in and try to be the guy who fills in the missing piece of her life! Dangit!  hahahahhahah

0 comments: