Exhausted

mmmmmmmmmk.

back to blogging.  It's been a busy weekend.

Thursday night I worked all night, then after work I spent all day Friday packing and started moving stuff into the apartment.  Then bible study Friday night, then more moving in after that.  Saturday I woke up super early and helped Freddie move his stuff and then moved the rest of my belongings up until 2pm because I had to leave to pick up 4 other people and then drove an hour up north to perform for Mt. Vernon's GEM
I was so impressed with them though!  Not only did they have a lot more visitors than what Everett normally has, but they had a lot better food and a lot more of it!!  Makes me want to transfer!! haha j/k

So yeah! Now i'm just waiting for my leaning bookshelf to arrive and then I'll be pretty much set! Still gotta decorate the walls... so pictures will come later i guess.

_____________________________

I've been coming across a lot of pictures online that I feel strong connections with so I'm gunna start sharing a few of those.

@pop-apricot


0 comments: