OH YEAH


I finally started exercising again. For the past two weeks people have been telling me a look skinnier, but it's weird because I've been so inactive and lazy. It's my job. I'm not too sure how much longer I can work at night because sleeping during the day is no where near the same as sleeping during the night. It doesn't matter how long you've been working at night, your still fighting nature if you sleep during the day.... and no one ever wins in a fight.
But yeah, one of the reasons why I started exercising again is because I got this sweet app on the iphone that makes it super easy for you to efficiently track everything you do and manage each workout with new or custom exercises.
Stupid/wonderful iphone. I've even been neglecting my laptop because everything is basically on my phone now.

I need to get back into music. I haven't been searching for stuff lately. I'm no longer on the forefront which sucks.

0 comments: