If only

There are a few places that I frequently visit and every time I do I wish that I could work there and still make a sufficient living.

Blockbuster: You get your hands on the latest releases of every single genre imaginable! Plus you get to talk with random people about movies! Those are usually the most enjoyable conversations.

Anime Store: There are a couple that I visit and it's so fun every time I go! I could easily work as a cashier in a manga store and have deep discussions about anime and manga with random people. There's always that otaku connection that makes you feel like you've known a person forever.

Golden Age Collectibles: It's an independent comic book store located in the Pike Place Market. Well this store is a generalization of stores similar to it like those more independent movie store chains with the life-size cardboard posters of Princess Leia and Spider-man. Those kinds of places have the coolest collectibles and random items of awesomeness! My Mecca. Golden Age is where I'm always able to find the rare stuff like the New Avengers: Illuminate graphic novel that I got Ryan right before I visited him in Cali. I got Cherie (big ups to Cherie)

Something from there as well, but sadly didn't get a chance to give it to her.1

Oh yeah. I love when I can relate to something I read or watch. Thankfully it happens all the time.



















mmmk.
ja ne.















1 I added a picture of myself pointing because that's my "big ups" pose and it was too difficult to use my asterisk-description-asterisk method. haa

1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

I love being mentioned in your blog!

Come down and visit! Hm or that might not be necessary if I decide to see Michelangelo up there. Actually, I really want to, but having asian parents is proving to be difficult.