hi

You can tell when I'm not bored because I don't blog or tweet as frequently. I really want to blog once a day though, partly for my own sanity, and partly because I'm trying to keep to a dedicated schedule of doing things.

Lately I've been speaking Tagalog around around others. I've learned a lot and just need to practice I guess, plus it just seems come out naturally. I swear my first language is boater-English because I'm so bad at grammar and spelling.

I got to chat with Ryan today for a little while! It's always great to hear from him, and it's a good thing I got to talk to him because he reminded me that I promised to buy him an external hard drive so I'm going to do that this week. He wants me to collect all the good movies, music, anime, and comics that I come across for the entire 5 years he's gone. hahahaha I'm happy to do it because it'll force me to stay on top of music scene and all that good stuff.

I've been watching a lot of anime at work, but I just finished Code Geass so now I'm going to force myself to start chipping away at my blockbuster online list. Tonight I'm going to start the first season of 30 Rock because I hear nothing but good things about that show. As for when I'm home, all I watch is G4. I'm so addicted.

hmmm...what else to share?
I've been making a lot of plans for the future, but I'm still not feeling confident about any of them.
Starting school again in the Fall.
Going to PI in Nov. or Jan.
Exercising more.
Sleeping more.
Saving to buy my own place.

anyway... random.


Bruises - Chairlift

0 comments: