Great News!

I just finished downloading the last 150 issues of The Amazing Spider-man!!!
I can't wait to see this suit in action...



____________________

"Love is blinding when your timing's never right
Oh but who am I to beg for difference
Finding love in a distant instant
But I don't mind
Oh love at least I tried, well I tried..."

All the other times I've listened to Mr. Curiosity by Jason Mraz I always felt so connect to the lines,

"
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
Trying not to ask why
Cause love is a mystery
Mr. curiosity
Be Mr. please
Do come and find me
"

but now life is a little different. I'm more pessimistic towards the idea of love and that's why the first quote of lines rings truer. It sounds a little more like a declaration of understand, acceptance, and defeat.

0 comments: