GUN...DAM?

I loved how at least one time per episode of Gundam 00 someone who never saw a gundam before would say, "Gun...dam?" and sound all confused. hahaha

And on a similar note, a new Gundam series is starting in October!!!

GUNDAM UNICORN

Yes the unicorn part makes it sound weird, but it's suppose to be a really good manga and they got some all-stars working on the anime so it should be good. I'm not sure if it can beat 00, but I still have very high hopes.

__________________________________

When I was reading about the release of Gundam Unicorn, it made me think about the fall time in general since that's when it's releasing and I started to feel that stirring of blissful emotions inside my chest again.
If you don't know already, Fall is my favorite time of the year. New TV shows, new animes, cold air, darker days, sidewalks painted in leaves, layers of cloths, wind, relaxing in the coffee shop, new music, football. I just love it.


The best memory I have when I think about last fall is watching Gundam 00 and then just sitting around for hours in a pho restaurant and talking about it with Jake. I'm way too Otaku sometimes. ehh, most of the time.

0 comments: