Year-End YAYS! #1

Google Voice


To kick of this series of my favorite apps that I personally started using in 2009 is GV.  




Here's a little breakdown of what you can do...

  • Ring multiple lines at once. (House, cell, work, etc.)
  • Choose which line rings depending on who's calling.
  • Choose parts of your phone number. (414-YORJ) Cheyah!
  • Free texting and free minutes when using a VoIP service.
  • Voicemail transcription to email and text.
  • Automatically saves all texts and voicemails forever.
  • Easily transfer contacts to different phones w/ google contacts.




I depend on GV so much that I can't imagine life without it.  It's a part of me and I, a part of it.

It's just one of those services that makes life great again.  2010 should be the year of the Nexus One (Google Phone) and I can't wait for the awesomeness that Google will add to the cell phone world!

HOLLERRRRRR


1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE

And I want to thank RJ Russell for inviting meeeeee