Misc.

I finally figured out how to transfer my blog to a different account so that I don't have to sign in and out of google just to blog!  Now everything from this blog to wave is on 3.1415.in.your.eye@gmail.com 

____________________________


I thought I'd post this tweet because it made me smile, but I also felt sadly empathetic as well...



Those are the peeps that brought you the amazing robo.to if you didn't know.

___________________________

The great Tublr vs. Blogger debate is over in my book.  Tumblr is just fleeting images and quotes while Blogger helps capture your essence.  Well I suppose any blog like blogger would, but blogger is a google product and they have never steered me wrong before, so why change a good thing?


 


I love winter.  I love when it's freezing cold outside, but the sun is still shinning.  I love being able to see the air that people are breathing.  And above all I love blankets.

0 comments: