Special Morning Edition

I'm lucky enough to have a TV facing the front desk at work so in the mornings I always turn it onto Q13 news because I've always thought Lily Jang was waaaay cute, but then today I thought I'd find her twitter so that I could reply to her w/ this...




Well I continued to watch her on TV, then once the commercial break hit I got a reply!...






And I was like WOW!!! No way!!  So then I replied to her again and said...






I of course felt a little suspicious and didn't even expect another reply but one still came...




So then I was like EEEEEE!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<33333333
And I guess I was too excited about the thought of it actually being Lily who's replying that I forgot to add @liljang in my next reply...






*Backstory* My supervisor is married to the evening news anchor on the same station.  There were times he told me that he could introduce me to Lily but I'd start to hyperventilate at just the thought! */Backstory*


Well I didn't even realize I forgot to add her in the reply until I got a direct message!





And THAT was the icing on the twitter cake!  hahaha
Definitely my twitter moment of the year!!


"looked at your page." 
*BLUSHING*
hahahahhaha


Just one more reason I love twitter!

1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

That so cute. You need to invite her so she can be your futureeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

OMG I NEED TO GET MY TWITTER BACK IF I CAN SNATCH A CUTE ANCHORMAN!