Timing

I haven't talked to my aunt in a solid year. Well I guess I should kind of explain how she's a self-proclaimed beotch, but you know how there's always that one Filipino aunt or uncle in the family that's just too good for everyone else...yea that's her. I don't want to go into deals about what happened, but basically we stopped talking to each other.

Well I had a dream yesterday and it really motivated me to try to make good with her. She's very proud and all that so she would never admit fault about anything, so I think I'll just take the blame for it all and make amends. Now is the time, and I can see more than just a reconciliation in the future...this could possibly tie all the loose ends in my life together. It's kind of weird, but I think that dream was to point me into the right direction so that I can balance school, work, and church better and accomplish everything I need to do.

I guess this is to be continued..



0 comments: