Couple Likes

First of my likes is cool old people. Old people come in two flavors, grumpy and cool. I think cool old people are best people to talk to because they're generally happy about just being alive and they have so many fascinating stories to tell. Similar to how "to do is to learn", I believe that "to listen is to learn". There's no reason to reinvent the wheel, so that's why I try to extract pearls of wisdom from old people's stories to help better my future and understand of things. Plus it makes them really happy to talk about stuff with anyone.

Another thing I like are Studio Ghibli films. They just touch the heart and feel so good. It's hard to describe. You either know what I mean, or you just haven't watched a Hayao Miyazaki film yet.

Totoro + Cupcakes = jfkdklfa;lhgg!!!

0 comments: