Cake!

I am so excited for Fall to come! EEEE!

When I think about it I that one hymn always pops into my head.... the one where the chorus goes, "my heart belongs to you".... but the only thing that really repeats are the words "my heart".

_________________________________________


Today was my parent's 26th Wedding Anniversary. YAY for my parents! haha

I went to this amazing little bakery called Simply Sweets in Fremont and bought my parents a cake from there to surprise them with the simple gift of food. It was called a Chocolate White Chocolate Cake and was comprised of a dense chocolate cake with chocolate pieces in it, covered in a dense and rich white chocolate frosting, and then covered with a mound of dark chocolate shavings.


It was so rich that you could only eat a small sliver per one sitting. It's a heavenly heart-attack cake.

Anyway, I might as well publicly announce that I love my parents.

0 comments: