i'm sorry

I haven't blogged in forever.


hmmm...let's see...


Okay, so we were playing pictionary for a guest appreciation night at church, and here was Gerald's try...


Least appropriate pic for a church activity ever.
The word was "pointer".

____________________________________

And here's a weird dream...

I was at a place (school i think) and then I ran into the first girl that I really had a crush on in junior high school. Well I took her outside to talk and she started yelling at me for liking her all that time. It wasn't for liking her w/o telling her, it was just for liking her in general. Well the whole time she was yelling at me, I was really happy. It was that feeling of a very "first love"where it seems so refreshing and liberating. (My thoughts on love have changed in the past few years and I now think there's really only one "true love" in a person's life and everything else is a lesser alteration of the pure feeling and I think that most people just settle for one of those lesser versions and just don't know it).

Well what I took from that dream was that I haven't felt that kind of feeling in a long time. It's scary now. Optimism has been so cruel to me over the years and because of that I've suppressed even the most timid of emotions. So where do I go from here?

0 comments: