hi

what a good day.
I only got an hour of sleep, but it was worth it.

so I picked up Cristal from the airport and that was cool cuz i haven't seen her in about 4 years. So we just chilled at southcenter mall with jonave since he got a ride with me to the regional GEM.

"So ate Cristal... if you didn't have a boyfriend would you go for kuya RJ?"
wow..good job asking the single most awkward question possible. What's your reasoning behind asking such an embarrassing question?

"What? I was just trying to break the silence."
Cool Jonave.


Then we performed in the GEM and it was a great success!! The place was super full of visitors which was an awesome thing to see. The only problem was that I was right behind the minister and could be seen by the camera for the big screen so I couldn't move at all. My shoulders started throbbing in pain... from the marrow of my bones all the way to the outer layers of my skin. It was a little rough.


But after the GEM it was cool because I finally got to talk to a lot of the people I've been missing. And it turns out a few girls are into me which doesn't hurt either.

But right now I'm going to sleep. I'm so tired. I wonder what it's like to be a normal person? I'd probably sleep more but i'm glad i'm not normal.
oh yea..that reminds me. I miss my friends from shoreline cuz we can have super-extensive convos about anime, manga, and kdramas! aahhhhh they're soo cool!!

_____________________


0 comments: