capture

If only I could talk about the thoughts that run through my head everyday. Maybe I'll try to express myeself my true feelings through some of the art I find online. Pictures mostly. Videos and music are great, don't get me wrong, but feel like pictures are more expressive and hit the senses in a way filled with greater expression.


Plus I'm just to shy to say.


__________________________


Oh, earlier today my mom and I were driving home from bible study and she goes,

"How do you find North if there's no sun?"

Then I told her you use a compass to find magnetic north.

"Well what if you don't have a magnet, and the sun isn't there?" (meaning the sun didn't exist)

I told her that I didn't think there was a way to find out which was was North.

"See. Exactly."

I'm still confused.


________________


0 comments: