watch

I am busy.

Books to read.
Discussions to take part in.
TV shows to watch. (Glee, It's Always Sunny, Heroes, The Office, and I guess Communtiy now)

_________

So before I forget, let me just say I HATE YOU SCHOOL! i hate you for taking away precious internetz time away from me. I feel so discombobulated!

_________

I watched Paranormal Activity with Matt tonight and wow. It got a 10/10 in my book. The movie was VERY captivating from start to finish. In fact, it for sure was the best movie watching experience I've ever been a part of. Everyone was soo into it and you could feel everyone's tension in the air during those certain scenes. Plus, it was in the Neptune theater which is super OG so it just gives that old fashioned movie feel which isn't very common. Jumped out of my seat a few times. Screamed like a girl once or twice. I even started swearing and I never swear so that just goes to show how good it was. It's a must see.

_________

Lastly, I had a couple of stories I wanted to blog about, but I decided I'd tell a couple good friends one each. haha

__________

and oh yeah....check it oooooooouuuuuttt...

0 comments: