so this was such a good week in Naruto and Bleach I thought i'd blog about it.

After reading both of the chapters I like...


After numerous debates with my fellow fan boys, we came to the conclusion that we have no idea who's sword it is at the end of Bleach.


Ummm... Someone suggest Ichigo...but all of them are still in Hueco Mundo aaand they can't really get out of there without a gate which is unavailable. Not only that, but Ichigo will probably end up helping out in the Yammy fight since he is Espada Zero.

Here's what bugs me... The person had to be fast enough to sneak up behind Stark and attack. Now Stark is number one and is wicked fast and is very observant, so I can only assume it's someone really powerful. Well I highly doubt it's the captain of the 8th squad because he'd rather not fight at all, and everyone else is injured or not fast enough... so my guess is..

drum roll....


Urahara.

Now is the perfect time to reveal his powers. He has access to the battlefield and has the chance to get back at Aizen. I am 100% sure he's powerful enough to destroy Start with relative ease, and so after he finishes him, it's off to double team Aizen with Shinji (who is the most underrated character in my opinion).

K...so that's my guess.

And why did I blog about this? because I don't have enough people to talk about this stuff with! I already spent about 2 hours talking about this today, but it's not enough.

_______________

On a similar note.... I noticed that JC and I have conversations similar to those kind of convos on the Big Bang Theory. hahahaha

I'm pretty much a Sheldon.

0 comments: