Me Sleep You Long Time

I just woke up. It's Saturday morning at 6:10am. I went to sleep at 5pm last night. I am refreshed.

Yesterday Clarissa and I had our weekly hangout session together and it's kind of funny because every time I hang out with her I notice that I talk about myself a lot. I'll be in the middle of a story then I think to myself while talking, "wow, I'm talking about myself." It's weird because I hate talking about myself with everyone. I guess that's how I know she's a true friend. I'd probably loose my sanity and my faith in people without her.


Okay...and this is just TMI probably... but I get next notifications of a few of my friends on twitter, and when I woke up I looked at my phone and didn't see any new tweets. Since I was sleeping for such a long time my first thought was that J-day had already came and they're gone now, but I'm stuck here because I was sleeping for so long. hahaha

1 comments:

Cherie Faye said...

MAHAHA @ your last paragraph.