Resolution

For the past year I've been afraid that I've lost all feeling in my heart. I was fearful that I had tried to take too tight of a hold around my emotions and that all of my feelings had frozen over completely.
This week, and more specifically, this weekend had finally eased my fears.
I've spent so many hours contemplating over what happened and how it correlates to the bigger picture of life, and now I see things a bit more clearly.

Everything is changing, starting today. I know what I have to do. I know what needs to be accomplished. My frame of mind is ready and focused, and my spirit is stronger and willing.

I can see the fork in the road up ahead, but it's my decision to choose left or right. My life's work is to simply stay in the middle of this narrow path and not get sidetracked.

Less than one year left until the confusion ends.

____________________

This was the most moving weekend I have ever had.

0 comments: