People

History is essentially what the present is comprised of and the answer to how/why things are they way they are . That's why I'm always interested in a person's past, but I would never judge someone based on it. Actually, I try very hard not to judge anyone at all. I simply try to figure out if that person will have a positive influence in my life, or if I could possibly be benefitial in some way to them. I always expect the best from people regardless of reputation. That doesn't mean that people don't let me down, it's just that I think I'm pretty good at adjusting to whatever happens in life. Even if a person is a known people-pleaser, I'll still give them a chance and hopefully help them stop worrying about what others think, and start developing their own opinions. When all else fails, we become acquaintances. It happens.


I don't consider myself cooler, smarter, better, etc. than anyone else, but I do feel like I'm on a whole different level. I suppose the difference between me and other people is that I really try to learn and gain wisdom from everything around me. From elders, peers, personal experience, books, movies, anime, and even from the simple observation of people interacting around me. I'm not scrutinizing anything I see, I just take in all the information so I can develop theories and thoughts that will better benefit me and, above all, the others around me.


I like individuals because they're capable of change, but people in general are just sheep without a shepard.

0 comments: