Downhill Cartwheels

Most people make plans for a happier future.
I say just be happy with how things are now.

I'm very content with life, but it doesn't mean I can't make it even better.

Here's my list of things to work on...


FILM
I've been writing a lot of my ideas down ever since our first short film and I even bought my own camera, so it's time to start shooting!

Exercise Creativity.


SCHOOL
Yeah. I finally decided to just do accounting stuff so I can hopefully stay with Marriott. It's nice having the option to transfer almost anywhere I want to. It should be helpful for when I find her <3>

MUSIC
<-- (From Naruto. hehe) I gotsta spend more time looking for music online. I've been neglecting my search for good music lately =/ I also have to go to more concerts. So many good shows, but no one to go with because I don't listen to crap.






TRAVEL/EVENTS
I don't even remember the last time I went on a vacation. It's sad, but things shall change.
I'm up for anything now. Big or little, I plan on doing it.
Like going to Cali just for Ryan's going away party. I'll only probably be there for a day and a half, but it's all about actually getting out and doing stuff.
Then it's PI in November. I'll blend right in right?


I'm also trying to do more events in general. Festivals, city events, special gatherings... if something sounds interesting, I'm going to it.
First thing I've found to do is run in the Torchlight run through downtown Seattle in July. I'm really looking forward to that!


====================

So I don't like to plan TOO much, I just needed to start doing more significant stuff other than filling people's nights with sunshine at work.

0 comments: