Funnn


My first Sakura-Con experience ever was extremely memorable.

Well the first half wasn't all that awesome.
Registration = 4 hour long wait in line... and we were kind of early.
My heart goes out to those who had to wait longer than I did.

Jason couldn't get in and Jake was only interested in the exhibition hall so he could buy swords so I was pretty sad about not really experiencing anything that the convention had to offer.

Jake and Jason wanted to leave early, so I dropped them back home and then Bryan called and told me to come back since he just got there.

I went back and just shot the breeze with Bryan. We talked about life and just had fun loitering around. That was the best. Sakura was the best ;)

Oh, I bought Aizen's sword while I was there, so I'll be cosplaying as him next year!

Oh, oh, I'm going to comicon next year too. So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

0 comments: